I want a baby :(

here ya go.

picture.php

oh wait.. you already have one of those.

I recently thought about kids the other day.

I honestly couldn't stand to watch my child hit the downward spiral of shaven head, tracksuits and requirement of a dirt bike, so he's doing the same thing I did.

Getting a kick up the ass and going to a same-sex boarding school. That'll make him open minded.

well if he's british..that would make him pretty gay...which there is nothing wrong with that what is it about sam sex schools that either turns people ultra gay or ultra hetero.

well if he's british..that would make him pretty gay...which there is nothing wrong with that what is it about sam sex schools that either turns people ultra gay or ultra hetero.

Generally ultra hetero. I can think of a few guys in my year who'd take a dick just to see what it felt like, but the rest are pistons of testosterone, lusting after any biped.

Generally ultra hetero. I can think of a few guys in my year who'd take a dick just to see what it felt like, but the rest are pistons of testosterone, lusting after any biped.

But aren't homos bipeds, too? Well I know they are alien at least.

But aren't homos bipeds, too? Well I know they are alien at least.

They are, maybe I should have expanded - they'd fuck anything that moves, but still tell everyone of that one blonde girl they pulled.

Have to remain STRAIGHT in the eyes of all else!

embarrassing sex stories:

passing out cold with a whole hand in the girl I was dating, like some kind of narcoleptic Jim Henson.