I tried to make a script for this B-day

April23 said:
Smaat ass.

poke.gif

Woah, I stop by for my bi-montly visit (almost, 04-10-2006 was last time) and I stumble across this. Thankee.

Why I don't stop by so often? Well quite frankly this place is a bit to close-knit for me. I don't feel part of the "family" so to speak so I stay away. Seems most people here spend quite some time together either in real life or via them newfangled instant messaging services I hear so much about these days. So.. yeah.

I Robert I said:
Woah, I stop by for my bi-montly visit (almost, 04-10-2006 was last time) and I stumble across this. Thankee.

Why I don't stop by so often? Well quite frankly this place is a bit to close-knit for me. I don't feel part of the "family" so to speak so I stay away. Seems most people here spend quite some time together either in real life or via them newfangled instant messaging services I hear so much about these days. So.. yeah.
But how am I to hear about the new cool flashlights?

I Robert I said:

it's so so. If you were to get INVOVLED MORE you could be part of it too. ;) We desperately need a script that automatically locks inline4's thread and marks them pink.