FYI I see pee-gnaws in the bush. yay!

it went a lot smoother than i actually feared.
i thought i was going to be crying in a corner in the fetal position while he poked me with a 10 foot stick asking me if i was ok...

it felt weird being with someone else.. but it needed to be done. lol

Also, how was it? Give us the gory details plz.

ok so it was realllly cold at night... and he was a smooth operator and told me he would keep me warm (how 8th grade of him)
so we kept warm and started kissing and one thing led to another and BAM it was in. LMAOOO

but the 1st night was smooth and nice,,,, the 2nd nite... was off the hook.
we didnt care about being quiet and rocked the tent.

ahahaa

no i was raped by a bear.
but in usual Kiki manner the plot thickened on day 4 as another boy snuck into my tent trynna get busy with me... as i was fighting him off... boy number 1 walked in and it got weird.

Can you go there if you aren't gay?

Yes. It's a very inclusive resort. Lots of lesbians come with their kids, too. But it kind of self-regulates. Since it's in the middle of nowhere hick town, the straights all huddle together to protect themselves for events like this when the gays fill the streets. They only tolerate the campgrounds because the small town makes a ton of money from people buying supplies to camp with and the tax dollars that property makes them.

ahahaa

no i was raped by a bear.
but in usual Kiki manner the plot thickened on day 4 as another boy snuck into my tent trynna get busy with me... as i was fighting him off... boy number 1 walked in and it got weird.

so you went on a camping gangbang? bow chicka bow wow! :p

so you went on a camping gangbang? bow chicka bow wow! :p

I thought all camping was gang banging? I don't know any different.

Also, Eileen, come visit houston area to hang out with drool and the mrs and us and we can go camping some night.

I thought all camping was gang banging? I don't know any different.

Also, Eileen, come visit houston area to hang out with drool and the mrs and us and we can go camping some night.

I've visited Houston once and I can't imagine deciding to travel there just to go camping, but someday maybe I'll visit again anyway. There's just so many more beautiful places closer to me to go camping. I haven't been recently because I'm hauling a watermelon around with me currently.

I've visited Houston once and I can't imagine deciding to travel there just to go camping, but someday maybe I'll visit again anyway. There's just so many more beautiful places closer to me to go camping. I haven't been recently because I'm hauling a watermelon around with me currently.

Oh I wouldn't come here to go camping, but WHILE you were here visiting you could go camping. Fly and ape should come back, too. That way April can snuff her parent's a visit again.