I never could get the hang of Thursdays

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
Well, today I planned to go to the beach, but Dan's sick and I think I'll stay home and take care of him. Also, we got up this morning and discovered we have no water. Since we don't pay our water bill directly, we don't even know who to call, so we called the condo association. You can't actually reach anyone there, so I left a message. I hate not being able to flush. I like cheese.

I have no real plans for today, but if I could go to the beach, I would. That would be awesome.

I lied, I shall be sweeping and mopping the floor, and probably clearing out another closet. I refuse to move anything to the new house that does not have a purpose for being there. No more "hey, keep this just in case somewhere down the road in 12 years we might need it even though it will only cost 3 dollars to buy a new one at that point it's worth hanging onto until them" (no, Knyte doesn't really say that, but we both have little things we keep hanging onto for "one day" that we are both done with).

The boy woke up at 4:45 today and would not go back to sleep. This after doing the same yesterday at 5 AM. I am barely scraping by on caffeine today.

The boy woke up at 4:45 today and would not go back to sleep. This after doing the same yesterday at 5 AM. I am barely scraping by on caffeine today.

HAHA, I laugh cause that's a regular occurence for me. The middle kid gets up between 5-5:30 usually, it's a good day if he sleeps in till 6.

Luckily, he'll watch Dora while I sleep a little longer.

HAHA, I laugh cause that's a regular occurence for me. The middle kid gets up between 5-5:30 usually, it's a good day if he sleeps in till 6.

Luckily, he'll watch Dora while I sleep a little longer.

He watched the backyardigans while i waited for the coffee to brew and cursed my wife

oh hey, today still sucks. Plus we were just told were gonna have to start doing extended-extended hours for the next couple of weeks. yay. Plus its raining like hell outside due to a hurricane all the way down in brownsville. fuck.

I love the Backyardigans. They are the best kids show on TV today.

I'm embarrassed to say I totally agree with you. I don't even have kids, but I think the show is great. Sometimes I watch it in the morning when I'm not wanting to be quite awake. I really dig the pirate episode and the yeti one too. I haven't watched in a while though.