I need an honest review on something

I thought Batman Begins was only sort of okay, so I'm doubting my ability to really dig the Dark Knight. I dunno, I guess I shouldn't bother with the movies at all until something really impressive comes out. I'm disgruntled by movies at the moment.

How was it anime? I've heard both good and bad things about it.

The review was decent Onnotangu but I don't know many people that would watch youtube movie reviews.

it wasn't anything extremely special. it was fun to watch, and you got to see many different styles of art which was cool. but something was missing, not sure how to explain it

well what did you think of this one?

Far too many "Um....." moments. One of the first rules of public speaking. If your mind blanks, go with silence until you regain your train of thought. Sometimes it's hard to do when you're nervous. That need to 'make noise' at all times is very common with speakers. Polish that up, and include more colorful and descriptive support for your positions too.

What else did you like about the movie? Why? Did the film's color palette invoke a sense of warmth or did it leave the viewer feeling bleak and hopeless? Were there titties? How many? Were they pillowy and supple or like socks filled with wet sand?

Far too many "Um....." moments. One of the first rules of public speaking. If your mind blanks, go with silence until you regain your train of thought. Sometimes it's hard to do when you're nervous. That need to 'make noise' at all times is very common with speakers. Polish that up, and include more colorful and descriptive support for your positions too.

What else did you like about the movie? Why? Did the film's color palette invoke a sense of warmth or did it leave the viewer feeling bleak and hopeless? Were there titties? How many? Were they pillowy and supple or like socks filled with wet sand?

off the cuff no script review. and we only have 2 mins. per movie.

boobies will be added to the next one.

yeah, I thought too many "ums" as well.

found the location for shooting a bit odd. mgmt at toys r us let you film there???

films "courtesy" of disney? LMAO

all in all, not bad.

"screw you, hippies"

you guys need to rehearse your line some more so you're not pausing so much saying "uh..." and what not... will make it move along faster and be sharper and more to the point. other than that, the reviews were decent.

"mother of 6 doesn't do it for me though" :lol:

i like the show. i'm not a comic book person, so the reviews aren't exactly on stuff i'd ever see but then again i'm really lazy and don't watch many movies anyways... so yeah my opinion doesn't really matter there. but i've always been a batman fan, and the original batman movie(tim burton) has always been a favorite of mine. i can't wait till i finally get around to seeing the dark knight.

lol at little kid ambiance

duly noted. I don't do prep work. at all for anything.

except maybe work and rarely even then.

I suppose when this stops being fun and starts feeling like work I'll stop. until then rant on what you know and love. via youtube!

i like the show. i'm not a comic book person, so the reviews aren't exactly on stuff i'd ever see but then again i'm really lazy and don't watch many movies anyways... so yeah my opinion doesn't really matter there. but i've always been a batman fan, and the original batman movie(tim burton) has always been a favorite of mine. i can't wait till i finally get around to seeing the dark knight.

lol at little kid ambiance

btw the next show will be anime/manga related.

bashing shaun of the dead... go suck a cock :fly: lol at title
"i am the resident legend road evil warrior: escape from thunderdome apocalypse!!!"
i never even heard of this movie.