I love Texas

Florida passed something similar 2 years ago. It was called 'stand your ground' or something. You might not have to retreat but YOU DO STILL HAVE TO BE IN FEAR OF YOUR LIFE. More specifically, a reasonable person in your position must be in fear of their life. This means that it doesnt matter if you were in fear. It also means that there are still major consequences for killing someone. Plan to spend at least 3 days in jail and pay for an attorney.

Yeah, regardless of the law you still have to prove yourself in front of a jury. Still, better to be judged by twelve... :D

Here's what I like about Texas... copied from my facebook page:

Driving back to work from lunch I wound up behind a massive, brown, Cadillac ElDorado convertible with a torn up top. I pulled up beside at the stoplight and asked the guy driving about it. He said it's a '73, and that he's taking it back to his shop to put a new roof on. That was when I noticed the leopard skin fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror and the set of longhorns on the hood. "Yeah," he said, "and check out the horn". Sure enough, multi-tone airhorn playing a song. I can't be sure, because he didn't hold it in long enough, but I think I heard the opening strains of La Cucaracha.

not to mention, 12 texans at that

Sarcasmo is a texan so that isnt saying much.

You dont go to trial right after you are arrested anyway. You might not even get a bail hearing for a week.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo is a texan so that isnt saying much.

You dont go to trial right after you are arrested anyway. You might not even get a bail hearing for a week.

Not in Texas. Here we try and execute people within the hour.

Unless the Cowboys are playing.

65460aa6e098f5c.jpg

+

65460aa6e09ae99.jpg

R. Lee Ermey FTW!