I love pussy

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
My kitty died over Christmas vacation (20 years old, kidney failure) so I went out and got a new one. Well, more like a middle-aged one. I adopted her from my friend Amy because her husband is horribly allergic and couldn't stand her anymore, after 10 years. :rolleyes:

Her name's Sasha, and while I don't like that name I can't very well change it now, can I? She might develop some kind of nervous disorder and a cocaine habit or something.

Sasha5.jpg

Sasha4.jpg

Sasha3.jpg

Sasha2.jpg

Sasha1.jpg

311318343_m.jpg

FamilyPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
You should've seen this friggin pitch black turd she coughed up the other night. I've never seen a hairball like that. I think it'd been in there since she was three. It was hard as a rock and bounced when I dropped it in the garbage can. She's on all kinds of hairball shit now. My other short haired cats never coughed up much at all. Fuckin' cats...

Drool-Boy said:
argh, long haired cats are messy.

Kinda like long haired people:shady:

For what it's worth, I've got a short haired cat what sheds like gangbusters. Meanwhile, my mother-in-law has a long-haired cat which sheds much less. Go figure.

Our long haired cat sheds like a fiend and yaks up a hairball about once a month. It's kind of annoying but what can you do? The hairball food, and treatments like that stuff you can buy as a paste that comes in a tube...none of it works. She pukes a hairball every 30 days like clockwork.

Galen said:
Cats are the worst animals imaginable. Why the hell would you get one over a dog?

you're lucky you don't live in the states. i have a feeling that if you did, you'd be getting weekly mail regarding cats.

what's your address?

i never had any pets growing up aside from fish. i had a kitten for about a year, i miss mah pussy. :(

Thorn Bird said:
you're lucky you don't live in the states. i have a feeling that if you did, you'd be getting weekly mail regarding cats.

what's your address?
I'd like to get weekly mail regarding my hatred of cats, and perhaps fanzines from fellow cat haters.

Galen said:
I'd like to get weekly mail regarding my hatred of cats, and perhaps fanzines from fellow cat haters.

I used to hate cats. Then I ended up with one and fell in love with it almost immediately. Guess I'm just a big softie.