i know you guys don't care

starblazers FTW. watched that every sunday morning on WLVI56 growing up.
macross got so damn wierd with the later movies.

I had to look that up. They called it Space Battleship Yamoto here. You weren't a real player until you hooked it up with Voltron, Tranzor Z, and The Wheeled Warriors though.

Fun Fact : the independent TV station in Tampa was running anime festival weekends as early as 1993.

starblazers FTW. watched that every sunday morning on WLVI56 growing up.
macross got so damn wierd with the later movies.

I was hooked on Starblazers. That's where my name comes from. Desslok was the cool.

I watched even older anime that some of you probably never seen like Kimba the White Lion, Marineboy, etc.

the only show of this genre I ever watched was g-force/battle of the planets...loved it when I was little

I wish all anime products would be set on fire and thrown, screaming, from a cliff to their deaths on a bunch of jagged rocks far below.

I wish all anime products would be set on fire and thrown, screaming, from a cliff to their deaths on a bunch of jagged rocks far below.

I wish we could pack your ass with baking soda and force you to drink vinegar and wait and see what happens when they meet in the middle. What's your point?

Anime is gay, obnoxious, and weird, and aside from organized religion is the root of all evil in the world. Like Knyte, I am not kidding.

All of those japanese cartoons are horrible. Robotech included. Luckily I never watched any growing up buy Knyte as since downloaded a whole bunch and watches them every once in a while.