I just don't wanna go to work today.

Yeah I have a bad case of the "dont wannas" today too.

Turkey day actually went off very well at our place. Everyone was nice and nobody threatened to choke anyone else.

The rest of the weekend I spent working on the house, so Im letired today.

Thanksgiving was indeed fun. Granted, I didn't actually do anything. I did manage to get entirely too drunk at a football game. Somewhat unfortunate, as I wasn't planning on drinking too much. (I did fine until we were going into the game. :( )

I didn't pay for any of it, so it was neither expensive nor slow. I was actually keeping a respectable pace until we were going into the game. Someone filled my vodka up with rum and coke. Instead of just pouring it out, like I should have done, I finished it as we were going through the gates. (Couldn't take it in)

Yeah... whoops. I remember falling over a couple of times. That is about it. :tard:

And yes, I was quite thirsty. And cold.

I slept a zillion hours over the last 5 day...was soooo nice and I was completely recharged and ready to go this morning

I luckly switched jobs at a point where If I had my old position I would be slammed with work and in my new position lots of work is on hold due to politics and some major money decisions. All I have to do in the next few weeks is do some training and switch an office building back into dorm network setup, which is easy becuase it was already dorms 6 months ago. The guys replacing me in my old job have all ready IMd me with "fuck you very much for letting me take over for you and having to work all holiday weekend". LOL! Suckers!

i just sat down for the first time since i got in this morning, you'd think that since i worked all weekend that there wouldn't be much to do this morning:p
thanksgiving was awesome. both families just adore each other, we all had a great time. the meal was totally :drool: worthy, and we have so many leftovers! we made a killer turkey soup last night too, mmm

We also had a good Thanksgiving, although Thursday night Haylee decided to stick a bead up her nose at 11:00pm, we couldn't get it out so it was off to the emergency room till after midnight. Hopefully she learned her lesson and won't do it again.