I hereby announce my retirement as mayor of the Munchkin City

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Since my motherboard died I've come to the realization that I no longer enjoy computer gaming enough to pursue it as a regular hobbie any longer. None of my buddies play anymore so I don't have anyone to regularly LAN with (which is what drew me to computer gaming initially), playing online is just a drag because I'm better than everyone else and they all hate me for it :fly: , and in recent months I've started to get a feeling that I'm just wasting time doing it.

Therefore, I will be selling my expensive equipment and games, and thought I'd let anyone here have first crack at them if they want them.

Stuff I've got:

Leadtek Geforce 6800 GT (brand spanking new w/ box) AGP - I'd give it to someone on here (that I liked) for $275.

Quake 4 DVD w/ 2 legit keys - I bought a copy with an imperfection on the disc and had to return it, but for backup purposes had already written down the original key and just forgot to delete it. - I sell the disc and one key for $25, or with both keys for $30. Or I'll sell the spare key for $8.

Battlefield 2 DVD + legit key - $20

Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital Joystick (still in good condition, but been used for about 1.5 years now) - $15

Half-Life 2 CD version + key (basically I'll just send you the media and my steam login for it and you can have at it) - $25

edit: Other games I have that I would probably just mail to whoever here wanted them for the cost of shipping and maybe $5 in my pocket (these are all legit purchased games and have their associated keys/media):

Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Soldier Of Fortune 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory
Max Payne
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Unreal Tournament
Quake 3
I'll probably list more later as I poke around

I'm keeping StarCraft, because I will still probably play a game of that from time to time, EVERYTHING ELSE MUST GO.

Last edited:
lol Quake 4...I hate that game.

Add my Quake 4 (4 CDs) to Knyte's list. I'll take some stick tape and a bag of pucks for it.

Sarcasmo said:
lol Quake 4...I hate that game.

Add my Quake 4 (4 CDs) to Knyte's list. I'll take some stick tape and a bag of pucks for it.

STFU newb I'm trying to sell crap here. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to this guy, Quake 4 is teh awesomest...est. :shifty:

why_ask_why said:
All my life I've dreamed about one thing. White women. And now I finally have one!

That must be a quote, cause I thought you were currently without woman. (still Kiwi)

KNYTE said:
That must be a quote, cause I thought you were currently without woman. (still Kiwi)

I am without woman...I am however with women :)

and it's a quote from the movie soulman :D

Aww jeebez...that's too bad...i just came home wiht 2x geforce 7800gt OverClocked cards to revive my computer gaming enjoyment! And tonight..i have a present from Sarah...a Battlefield 2 ZBoard! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! ANd SUPPOSEDLY, she wants me to use the heck out of it this weekend! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'll give you a pair of my big boy shoes and I'll make you some lifts for the video card. I'll trade you some spare CF cards for the joystick.

edit: so, tell us the truth.. what did you do to kiwi that is soo bad? really, I wanna know. 'cause it sounds like you are in a lot of trouble.

SchmilK said:
Aww jeebez...that's too bad...i just came home wiht 2x geforce 7800gt OverClocked cards to revive my computer gaming enjoyment! And tonight..i have a present from Sarah...a Battlefield 2 ZBoard! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! ANd SUPPOSEDLY, she wants me to use the heck out of it this weekend! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

She's cheating on you and the guy can't have her stay at his place so they'll be getting it on right behind you.

Coqui said:
She's cheating on you and the guy can't have her stay at his place so they'll be getting it on right behind you.

snitches get stitches :mad:

nice job ruining my weekend :mad:

SpangeMonkee said:
I'll give you a pair of my big boy shoes and I'll make you some lifts for the video card. I'll trade you some spare CF cards for the joystick.

edit: so, tell us the truth.. what did you do to kiwi that is soo bad? really, I wanna know. 'cause it sounds like you are in a lot of trouble.

What brand and size of CF cards?