Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Marklar
₥1,126
Steam
wessels
saw this little tarantula yesterday, only got a crappy cellphone pic

picture.php

yes yes it was, would you rather me make another thread on some other subject?

yes. on the awesome hentai kamen. i'll post a pic when i get home to explain.

Our protagonist Kyousuke is your relatively normal japanese high school student with karate training. But whenever he does what apparently too many japanese men do - sticking his nose into girls panties - he gains SUPERPOWERS !!!
Yeah, once he wears panties on his face, he becomes the invincible superhero Hentai Kamen. Using his superhuman strength and his power over ropes, he effortlessly overpowers his enemies, bondages- er, bonds them and finishes them off with a steel hard attack of his groin.

Needless to say that most criminals are not exactly happy to fall prey to Hentai Kamen.

This sums the main characteristics of the manga up pretty well. Sure, there is story around, too, but you won't remember Ultimate Hentai Kamen for it's touching love story or it's diverse and detailed characters (because they ain't) - no, you'll remember it for the groin attack of justice !

When I worked at Borders I fucking hated those damn Manga books. All these greasy faced teens and pre-teens standing around all god damn day. Pulling the books out, never putting them back in order, and never buying anything.

Fucking kids.

real otaku just torrent the ddamn things. and read them in japanese. and eat nothing but ramen all day.