I heard Penn's 'This I Believe' essay on NPR this morning

Fat Burger said:
I should have phrased that better. By "fit them" I mean the people who a stereotype is supposed to describe. E.g. "All UF members are gay", is pretty much accurate :p

I think that is a self fulfilling thing, too. I know I haven't wanted the dick so much in my life as when I joined this forum. :)

And I'm not that good of a debater. I'm just trying to keep from thinking about masturbating. :)

I choose to ignore the long post and go straight for the content. People who believe in God are weakminded impressionable morons who believe anything the boy raping priests tell them. They need to be put to sleep.

I Robert I said:
I choose to ignore the long post and go straight for the content. People who believe in God are weakminded impressionable morons who believe anything the boy raping priests tell them. They need to be put to sleep.

In ignoring the post you simply furthered my belief that you aim to not contribute productively to anything. Do you just like being the kid with the cartman voice? Is this simply how you prefer to sound online? (Are you proof of the greater internet fuckwad theory?)

Still... I'll bite. Why is believing in a god automatically a bad thing? How is it any worse than non-belief in a god? I take it you prefer dis-belief?