I have seen it all.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I was in Crystal River today visiting an archaeological park that hosts a number of Native American shell middens. I spoke with the ranger for a while about the serious spear tips on display and how bad that big, cold hunk of stone would feel piercing one's rib cage.

Him: "Imagine one of those coming from an atl atl."

Me: "I've always wanted to fire one of those things."

Him: "Hang on a sec, I'll be right back."

And he returns with a fucking deer bone atl atl for me to try out. I sucked at it. My two shots were straight, but only went about 20 yards. I would starve if this was my only means of procuring dinner.

That is not my story though. I stopped at the Circle K in Crystal River on my way home for a bottle of water and noticed something very similar to those self service cappuccino machines that do like French Vanilla and hot chocolate and shit. The glaring difference was in the product you pump out of it.

Wait for it....

You'll never believe this...

picture.php

mmm, powdered gravy combined with boiling water...that must be delicious....do you put a biscuit in the bottom of the cup first?

I just gagged a little, and then thought of atl-atling a mammoth. What a strange series of thoughts.

i'd rather eat it out of that then the crocpot of the shit most places have that everyone dips into, breaths into, and whatever else.

i'm one of those freaks that loves me some gas station bisquits and gravy though.

i don't even know what to say to that.

i saw it all the other day when i bought my FIRST HOT DOG from a GAS STATION (omg it was a cheesy kind of wonderful) and they had ONION in little squeeze packages next to the relish, mustard and ketchup. :omy:

Bob Evans is corporatized crap. It used to be good, before Bob sold the farm, or rather, Bob's kids.

Blondie was born near the original Bob Evans farm outside Gallipolis, OH. My mother in law used to fix Bob's eggs every morning when she worked there. It used to be a family business that cared about quality, now it's a corporate machine that creates crap like gas station gravy dispensers.

Goddamnit now I want a biscuit too :mad: