WTF I have decided to unfollow Jesus.

You're preaching to the choir. I never thought that court-mandated meeting attendance was a good thing.

I always did. They usually never got anything from it but supposedly, AA’s success rate hovers at 3%. If even 1/2 of a percent was a court-ordered drunk, coo.

I went to a Narcotic Anonymous meeting at a church - woo hoo, had the old school rock playing(band), lighting effects going. Only thing missing was the drugs. I suspect more than half of them decided to go get high after an hour of that.:lol: I was actually there for something else, got there too early.:iono:

I went to a Narcotic Anonymous meeting at a church - woo hoo, had the old school rock playing(band), lighting effects going. Only thing missing was the drugs. I suspect more than half of them decided to go get high after an hour of that.:lol: I was actually there for something else, got there too early.:iono:

NA is a whole different world. If I had tried to achieve sobriety form alcohol through NA meetings, I’d be dead right now. The people who stay clean with NA as their tool should be commended. @nukes

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t remember seeing you at any of the same meetings I attended.

What I recall is a higher power being referred to as “God” taking up about 1/100th of a percent of the discussion and program.

It’s also about attitude. If you attend an AA meeting with an attitude about “god”, that’s all you’ll focus on. It scared me OUT of many AA meetings actually, because of the attitude I had.

I could def see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk