FYI I have a cold. Lick my sack.

I don't ever take cold medicine. What does the flu shot have to do with colds anyway? Last I checked the viruses that cause colds and influenza are two completely different things and the vaccine has little to do with stuff like rhinoviruses or coronaviruses.

I don't take cold medicine either. I do take stuff for sinuses if that happens but that's to stave off bad things.

Hope you feel better soon.

I don't ever take cold medicine. What does the flu shot have to do with colds anyway? Last I checked the viruses that cause colds and influenza are two completely different things and the vaccine has little to do with stuff like rhinoviruses or coronaviruses.
I made a post earlier in the fall saying I never get the flu shot because I rarely get it, and it only takes a few days to get over it. Then I said I can usually get over a cold within 2-3 days. The symptoms started yesterday. The internet doctors said I've never had the flu. So it's been a thing on here, and I made this thread to listen to people make fun of me because I don't know my own immune system.

I made a post earlier in the fall saying I never get the flu shot because I rarely get it, and it only takes a few days to get over it. Then I said I can usually get over a cold within 2-3 days. The symptoms started yesterday. The internet doctors said I've never had the flu. So it's been a thing on here, and I made this thread to listen to people make fun of me because I don't know my own immune system.

Ah, that's what I get for not coming around.

I haven't taken any cold medicine

then suffer.

no 'strong like bull.' :lol:

seriously. When there's no need to suffer, why would you. Hey, wanna take a ride to the store? No. 'strong like bull' here. Let's crawl on dried beans.

kids. Help yourself to helping yourself. Cars, umbrellas, roofs, medicine. Save your toughness for when it's really needed.

I did a summer of 'strong like bull' one day I realized that was absolutely silly.

me: 'Dude, you don't have to suffer and put yourself though this.'
Me: 'You're right. wtf have I been thinking?'

Cold here too, was in bed 'till 2PM today feeling like a bag of garbage.

And fuck nyquil, DXM's way too psyhoactive to give me any kind of useful sleep.