I have a cavity!!! :(

I hate dentists.

I went to one a couple of years ago and I got a root canal, and a crown. I went back 6 months later when the freakin thing FELL OFF MY TOOTH and had to get another crown to replace it. Now here I am and the freakin crown has chipped so it's like bare metal, the porcelein has come off and I know I have cavaties in other teeth.

I think I need a new dentist :(

edit; I've never been able to spell porceleian or whateverdafrakitis

If you chew on tinfoil it will help :eek:

The dentist I go to has the worst teeth ever. I don't think he ever went to an orthodontist to have the gaps in his teeth corrected. He's got all kinds of fillings too. :lol:
Oh yeah, he got one of those russian mail order brides. I kid you not. She's Ukrainian and came over with her 8 yr old son to marry this dentist. hahahha

IT Consultant

Thats where I work... its an IT placement company. We offer benefits to our consultants on our payroll. Look around your area and see if there are any placement firms like that who are willing to hire part time for benefits.

We offer great bene's to our people. :p

Sounds like a horrible dentist... good ones are hard to find. :hs:

I've had really bad luck with dentists. My root canal was the result of a filling that had actually fallen out.

I really do need to find a good dentist.

I've had really bad luck with dentists. My root canal was the result of a filling that had actually fallen out.

I really do need to find a good dentist.

I have too... I believe my root canal was the fault of a past dentist trying to finagle more money out of me. :mad:

I have too... I believe my root canal was the fault of a past dentist trying to finagle more money out of me. :mad:

Luckily my insurance picked up all but like $1,000 of my dental bills. I know I have a lot more work to be done too :( Maybe next year.

I've never had a cavity. At all. Visit the dentist about every year or so. I guess it is the flouride in the water where I grew up.

My sister has only 1.

My wife has a mouthful of cavities. I don't think they put flouride in the water she drank as a kid.