I HATE YOU ALL

I've never heard of any of those kinds of jeans, you people are all OLD.

I never had any of those jeans either, not because I'm too young but because my parents wouldn't drop $50 on jeans for us.

Hand-me-downs ftw

Edwin jeans were incredibly popular for a couple years when i was in elementary or middle school. I never had a pair.

Ha ha. I remember Girbauds.

I still miss my Generra shirts and Benneton rugbys.

Oh, and anyone remember the fanaticism over Guess jeans?

Nope, in a tiny town 2 hours south of Salt Lake.

P.S. I hate Vernal, it's a very pointless town.

It may very well be, but for two weeks out of the year for 3 years, it was just a dandy place to be. ;)

I also stood on the saddle on Mt. Ogden when a thunderstorm collided with the upper slope. Having clouds go past you sounding like a river is the coolest thing I ever experienced in nature, and it happened in UT. I always thought CO would be the place I would say that about, but it didn't compare to that.

It may very well be, but for two weeks out of the year for 3 years, it was just a dandy place to be. ;)

I also stood on the saddle on Mt. Ogden when a thunderstorm collided with the upper slope. Having clouds go past you sounding like a river is the coolest thing I ever experienced in nature, and it happened in UT. I always thought CO would be the place I would say that about, but it didn't compare to that.

Colorado is a much prettier state in general then Utah.