Thread I got assaulted >.<

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,188
Meh. The people I sublet from have been trying to get more money out of me despite not holding a lease and I of course have been like get lost. I already talked to the property company.

So I got not really jumped but I knew if I fought back it was gonna end up really poorly for me. So I just tried to hold onto my wallet and I got away. They got my keys though.

Anyway it was like the stupidest attack ever cause I know their names, what car they were driving and there are cameras everywhere and where they live... So basically they going to jail tonight. o_O

Police Brutality Beatdown GIF by South Park

SO WHAT HAPPENED
I was busy! I am at at work after all.

so, let's see, the people who sublet me the apartment had their tenancy terminated in Nov for never paying rent despite me paying them.

They were actually only paying $70 a month but that is a whole other story.

So, I, Zach, didnt get evicted and just kinda slipped through the cracks and kept the utilities paid. I mean wont last forever right but they got wind of me still being there (keep in mind they arent the property owners and should have nothing to do with the property). They started demanding all the back rent from me. I told them to get lost because all of my what.

So they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday because SOMEONE let them in the building, They tried to steal my wallet but got my keys and I knew everything was on camera so I just protected myself until I could get away. They then trashed my apartment while the cops were on the way. HAHA I HAVE NOTHING TO STEAL except my $20 bottle of olive oil but I guess they didnt see that.

Then they ran out just as the cops were pulling up and threw my keys into the property management office. Who DID not want to give them back because I am still technically squatting and the lawyer never told them about our little deal.

Cops made them give me the keys back. Im stressed AF and I didnt feel it yesterday but Im all bruised up too.

I know where they live though, and the car they were driving, and they had me ID them from MVA photos. So the police were like we're gonna get a warrant and pick them up. Their goose is cooked for robbery for no gain?

I'd enjoy spending a couple weeks with ZRH. Not like as a guest you just show the cool parts to but just the day to day.
Some of the stuff you guys are like wtf actually makes sense if you're living it from that angle.