I got a $50 gift card to Target/target.com, help me pick out something cool

ChikkenNoodul said:
You had to know that was coming

The Nissan Quest with the ~240hp V6 drives pretty damn nice

Chrysler Town and Country Touring with a DVD player.

Wife will not buy foreign vehicles. And in this case I think the Chrysler is a better value then the Nissan.

Bubbles said:
Yeah, but domestic vehicles are like baseball. All the good pieces are imported anyway.

Nissan had one of the worst repair histories according to consumer reports.

smileynev said:
Nissan had one of the worst repair histories according to consumer reports.

I'd believe it, it seems that my sister is having to fix something on her 01 Altima every 6 months.

smileynev said:
Chrysler Town and Country Touring with a DVD player.

Wife will not buy foreign vehicles. And in this case I think the Chrysler is a better value then the Nissan.
While IMO the most comfortable one out there, Chrylser's have a REAL bad rap for engine/tranny problems. I dunno if the new ones are any better.

Oddly, one of my wife's co-workers just bought the same van :fly:

kiwi said:
I'd believe it, it seems that my sister is having to fix something on her 01 Altima every 6 months.

Makes me re-think wanting a Frontier, THEY'RE JUST SO HARD CORE LOOKING THOUGH!

fly said:
Define worst. How broad?

Cause I can name at least 3 people to refute kiwi...

I'm sure there are lots of people who haven't had problems with their Nissans, and I definitely know there are lots of car makers out there that have tons worse problems, I'm just speaking from my experience with her nissan. I have another friend with a Nissan Maxima and he hasn't seemed to have many problems with it at all.

kiwi said:
I'm sure there are lots of people who haven't had problems with their Nissans, and I definitely know there are lots of car makers out there that have tons worse problems, I'm just speaking from my experience with her nissan. I have another friend with a Nissan Maxima and he hasn't seemed to have many problems with it at all.
That was exactly my point. <3

fly said:
Define worst. How broad?

Cause I can name at least 3 people to refute kiwi...

For Minivans specifically. Consumer reports loves Toyota and Honda. Next are Dodge and Chrysler. They rate the Nissans pretty highly overall, but give them a shitty score for their repair history.