I got a $50 gift card to Target/target.com, help me pick out something cool

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Title describes situation, help me choose something cool to get with my $50 on target.com. Kiwi and I have considered getting a new DVD player for the house, so if you guys can find one that you have experience with/seems to be a good deal for around $50 throw it my way.

Additional Content: Over the weekend I did some hardcore 4-wheeling (the ATV kind) and got the bastard stuck in a big puddle, another thread w/ :pics: and possible :vid: coming later today.

theacoustician said:
Rhinestone studded shooting gloves

Icon actually makes gold-plated (24k) riding gloves for motorcycling.

blinggloves.jpg

Here is Knyte going through the puddle, the last one is of him stuck. I don't have the video getting the 4 wheeler out, just one of him going through it.

4wheeler1.jpg

4wheeler2.jpg

4wheeler3.jpg

kiwi said:
Here is Knyte going through the puddle, the last one is of him stuck. I don't have the video getting the 4 wheeler out, just one of him going through it.

4wheeler1.jpg

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/4wheeler2.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/4wheeler3.jpg[/IMG]

hahahaa

he looks 4 years old. Did he try to climb a hill with it and it rolled over on top of him?

fly said:
hahahaa

he looks 4 years old. Did he try to climb a hill with it and it rolled over on top of him?
That happened to me once, riding my brother in law's old ATV with him on the back. hit a steep hill, wheelied and flipped over backwards on top of my b-i-l :lol:

That was funnier than the time I wheelied my buddies moped with him on the back and he fell off right on his ass

fly said:
hahahaa

:lol:

You'd have to be a moron to do something that stupid.

smileynev said:
:lol:

You'd have to be a moron to do something that stupid.

There was a "Most Extreme Home Video" (or whatever the title is) show about a year that had a guy do that. It started with "Michael Smith had been drinking heavily all morning long before his turn to try taking his 4-wheeler up this treacherous hill...." my first thought was "This is going to be awesome."

KNYTE said:
There was a "Most Extreme Home Video" (or whatever the title is) show about a year that had a guy do that. It started with "Michael Smith had been drinking heavily all morning long before his turn to try taking his 4-wheeler up this treacherous hill...." my first thought was "This is going to be awesome."

You can even do it sober. Or so I hear.

fly said:
Yeah, and you'd probably try to lay your own sprinkler system too! Oh, and have kids! OH YEAH, and a retaining wall... :fly:

And trade in your truck for a minivan...:(