I fucking hate Bay News Nine

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
No, I DON'T gotta go to Gators.

I may at some point in the future have been inclined to go to Gators. That potential has been completely and utterly disemboweled, decapitated, and then had its neck shit down. I have the misfortune to have the desk directly in front of the TV that must be tuned to Bay News 9 24/7, and having a bunch of assholes shouting "YA GOTTA GO TO GATORS!" at me repeatedly throughout my work day does not do a lot for my mental state.

FUCK YOU BRIGHT HOUSE, FUCK YOU BAY NEWS NINE, AND FUCK YOU GATORS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

lolrus.jpg

Bay News Nine is a Tampa cable news channel that runs some of the most god-awful ads ever. Including one for a local place called "Gators", which is basically 30 seconds of people shouting "YA GOTTA GO TO GATORS!" in unison. (The only redeeming quality is that you can see Shalimar's banner in the background in one of the scenes. :p)

It doesn't sound that bad now, until you've seen it at least four times EVERY DAY FOR WEEKS ON END.

ask for the tv to be turned off

or give in and goto gators already so next time you see the add you can shout back "AHA! I ALREADY GO TO GATORS!" ...then you can marval at how well the annoying advertising actually worked.

Last edited:
Great music, close friends, half naked women, judging bikini contests and free drink tickets... Yeah I hate that place too!!! :)

It's probably actually a great place, but they seriously need a less obnoxious advertisement.

<-- is now home and has vacation starting tomorrow and is therefore much more mellowed than at the creation of this thread

It's probably actually a great place, but they seriously need a less obnoxious advertisement.

<-- is now home and has vacation starting tomorrow and is therefore much more mellowed than at the creation of this thread

Go up there one time when Mingle is there and then when the commercials play you will throw up... from the constant reminder of how much you drank that day :fly:

yeah bro.. that's ya boy doin' the Pee Wee Herman dance.

and like King Gators says.. nevermind.

:happy:

hillarious that you have such angst from the commercial.

I get told on a weekly basis, "I saw you in that commercial!!"

:D