I found this going through my pics (not of Haylee)

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,763
This is usually the look I get when I ask Knyte to let me take pics of him. Don't tell him I'm posting it.

kyle.jpg

So do any of the guys on this thread actually enjoy, or at least smile, when they get their pics taken?

Fat Burger said:
No and no

Unless there's a good reason, like my wedding.

He did smile for those, but wasn't happy about it. I think he just kept reminding himself he got to do me after it was all over. :fly:

I think Coqui needs to post pics of his wife, that's what I think. We need some new fap fodder around here. I've only seen her boobs. Not that that's bad, mind you. :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
I think Coqui needs to post pics of his wife, that's what I think. We need some new fap fodder around here. I've only seen her boobs. Not that that's bad, mind you. :drool:

Hmmm Well since she posts here now, that will be up to her.

Coqui said:
Hmmm Well since she posts here now, that will be up to her.

Paging Helenabear to the thread. Pics of something other than an extreme close up of your boobs please.

(I hope she already knew about that. :shifty: )

Sarcasmo said:
Paging Helenabear to the thread. Pics of something other than an extreme close up of your boobs please.

(I hope she already knew about that. :shifty: )

She knew I've posted those on [M] I don't remember if she knew I posted them here too (although I normally show her the threads I post her pic in)