I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
BEST.

SIMPSON'S LINE.

EVER.

That episode was on a couple of weeks ago (the one where Flander's goes to the loonie bin), and I haven't stopped inwardly laughing at it since.

Post your favorite Simpon's moments!

(this thread was created to slightly move away from Firely, Juarez, and BF2. We'll see how it works out I suppose).

edit: My second favorite being the "Hellfish" one where Burns hires a greasy, latin professional killer to kill Grandpa and after several attempts it shows him in a planning room talking to Burns where he says "There is one more way to kill a man, but it is as intricate and precise as a well-played game of chess." He then kicks in the door of the retirement home and opens fire with a machine gun, destroying everything EXCEPT Grandpa and his buddy. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually, I want to talk about the fact that TV's using TI's new xHD4+ chip are now out in the wild sporting 10,000:1 contrast ratio (translation 1080 native DLP TV).

theacoustician said:
Actually, I want to talk about the fact that TV's using TI's new xHD4+ chip are now out in the wild sporting 10,000:1 contrast ratio (translation 1080 native DLP TV).

I have a TV, it has buttons and stuff.

theacoustician said:

higher the ratio the better?

hahanet21.jpg

Enemy said:
My favourite was the x-files episode where Homer's in the woods after he runs away from the alien-like Monty Burns and he sees a sign saying DIE and screams and then the tree brushes aside and it says DIET and he screams even louder. :lol:

Willy: It's a monster...

KILL IT! KILL IT!

Lisa: No wait! That's not a monster, it's Mr.Burns!

Willy: Ooooh, it's Mr.Burns...

KILL IT! KILL IT!