I did it.. impulse buy +++

Candy said:
LOL, I left your "skirt" with the rest of your "bathing suit" hanging on the door knob of your laundry room... I may have left some other clothes as well so don't be alarmed if you find a pink thong.

LOL @ the quotation marks. Ya I found them... they should be in the wash, going to wear them on my head tomorrow at work.

You cracked me up that night. :lol:

Bubbles said:
You were rummaging around in it with us, but you don't remember because that was about 5.3 seconds before you passed out. :fly:

Next time I'll be better prepared to stay awake for the whole party. :lol:

Bubbles said:
You were rummaging around in it with us, but you don't remember because that was about 5.3 seconds before you passed out. :fly:

but.. dont worry, the whole time you were ABOUT to pass our, you kept repeating.."I feel good"

I, ofcourse responded with, "What?"

Ma171aC said:
but.. dont worry, the whole time you were ABOUT to pass our, you kept repeating.."I feel good"

I, ofcourse responded with, "What?"
hahahahahahhaahahhahhahahha

you asshole.

FlamingGlory said:
Just curious, is it a stick shift?

6 speed short throw

and yes, it handles better then my 99 miata.

Plans are in the works for Eibach springs, lowers the front 1.5 and the rear 1.3

fender gap is a bit much right now..

God its so fun...

Ma171aC said:
6 speed short throw

Plans are in the works for Eibach springs, lowers the front 1.5 and the rear 1.3

God its so fun...
*cough* giggle *cough*

Ma171aC said:
6 speed short throw

God its so fun...
6 speed? o rly