I can tell today isn't going to be a great day

DW said:
That reminds me, it's about time for me to put in another Newegg order, I need some more parts :)
I think I'll pick up another gig of ram, or maybe a new video card.

BigDov said:
Hey I could use a dual-layer burner dude, FYI :heart:
I could use some dual-layer media for mine. :D

CletusJones said:
I think I'll pick up another gig of ram, or maybe a new video card.

I could use some dual-layer media for mine. :D

I need to get a motherboard for my daughter's computer, it died not too long ago and she's pushing me to replace it for her. Once I get it she could probably do the work herself, but I don't think she really wants to, so I'll be doing it :cool:

DW said:
I need to get a motherboard for my daughter's computer, it died not too long ago and she's pushing me to replace it for her. Once I get it she could probably do the work herself, but I don't think she really wants to, so I'll be doing it :cool:
I had thought about building a whole new rig, but I'm going to want to use 15k rpm scsi drives (for the operating systems) and all that crap, so it'll be expensive. Plus, I want to wait for the 4GHz chips to come out.

CletusJones said:
I had thought about building a whole new rig, but I'm going to want to use 15k rpm scsi drives (for the operating systems) and all that crap, so it'll be expensive. Plus, I want to wait for the 4GHz chips to come out.

That would be a bit expensive, beyond my budget anyway :eek:

CletusJones said:

And the point of this will be....... ??

DW said:
That would be a bit expensive, beyond my budget anyway :eek:
mine too, that's why i'm going to wait until I get my condo finished first. I still need to redo the kitchen, paint, redo the bathroom, and get new furnature, plus I want to replace all the flooring.

BigDov said:
And the point of this will be....... ??
if the OS is on a really fast drive, it'll run faster. I've done this before with good results. load times are really cut down. You just have to have your data on SATA or IDE drives though unless you want to spend $1000 on drives large enough.

Nemo said:
Too much wax in it I think. Haven't heard anything in it for like a month. Been cleaning it for the past two days and if I pull my earlobe down I can hear things. :eek:
Been using alcohol?

Alright, I've been doing laundry, dishes and cooking (making chilli spaghetti for dinner). I'm sitting down for a break, but I just relized I sound like a house wife...

Nemo said:
Too much wax in it I think. Haven't heard anything in it for like a month. Been cleaning it for the past two days and if I pull my earlobe down I can hear things. :eek:
That has happened to me one or two times (and yeah pulling my earlobe worked for me as well)
Its was really annoying, and you have a hard time getting it out. You can try using one of those q-tip things but you'll just end up pushing it deeper inside your ear :(

I went to go see a doctor and he put this huge water pump thingy in my ear and cleaned it. A few secs later I was like OMG I'M NOT DEAF!!!1 :)

Grunt said:
That has happened to me one or two times (and yeah pulling my earlobe worked for me as well)
Its was really annoying, and you have a hard time getting it out. You can try using one of those q-tip things but you'll just end up pushing it deeper inside your ear :(

I went to go see a doctor and he put this huge water pump thingy in my ear and cleaned it. A few secs later I was like OMG I'M NOT DEAF!!!1 :)
if you twist a piece of toilet paper up into a sort of rat tail and use that like a little drill, it works great. that always gets whatever the q-tips leave behind. at least for me anyway.

CletusJones said:
if you twist a piece of toilet paper up into a sort of rat tail and use that like a little drill, it works great. that always gets whatever the q-tips leave behind. at least for me anyway.
Next shower i'm drilling my ears out.. i my case it's gonna go straight through...

i really need to post more interesting things, hm.. hey i'm over here, look at meeeeee.....