I came. Florida

Just come to Phoenix and bring the kids! We'll go to the zoo, and the children's museum, and go swimming, and do a photo shoot, and play at the park, and make cookies, and play with playdo and fingerpaints and chalk, and we'll eat out and make the restaurants clean up after us. Okay, not really on that last one, we'll do take out and eat on paper so we can just throw it all away, it's almost not worth actually taking the kids to the restaurants.

darlin, you know if i could afford the tickets, i'd be out there in a heartbeat. but you forgot to promise me YOU. :hi2u:

and when i come out there, i have to tour arizona. i've always wanted to get out to arizona.

darlin, you know if i could afford the tickets, i'd be out there in a heartbeat. but you forgot to promise me YOU. :hi2u:

and when i come out there, i have to tour arizona. i've always wanted to get out to arizona.

I just figured I was a given. You coming would be an excuse for me to tour Arizona too. We haven't really made it anywhere since we moved. I haven't even been to Lake Powell or the Grand Canyon (well, I went to Lake Powell when I was 2, but don't remember it, so it doesn't count). I've also heard Sedona is very nice. I have it on great authority Tombstone is overrated though.

Fly ducked out of the pic at the last moment. Something about jizz in his hair.

picture.php

picture.php

Group photo taken by the bartender.

picture.php