I bet this guy was better at BF2 than all of us (not really a BF2 thread)

Bubbles said:
See what can happen? Do you boys see how you can tear a family apart with your silly gaming? No more BF2 for you........any of you. :mad:

:fly: :heart: :fly: :heart: :fly:

*Secretly wonders what would happen if I took that Hexagon and Jewel Championship away from Bubbles*

b_sinning said:
I can't even play a game for 5 minutes without my son or my wife bothering me to quit and focus on them. Lucky stiff.

I loaded up Battlefield last night only to be called by my wife immediatly after joining a server :mad:

I have a pretrial meeting tonight at an attorney's house at 7 CST. :(

Maybe people will still be around by the time I get home.

I personally think that's just pathetic. If only he'd had the presence of a woman in his life, she would have yelled at him and made him stop playing days ago, and he'd still be alive. See what we do for you boys and you don't even thank us.

kiwi said:
I personally think that's just pathetic. If only he'd had the presence of a woman in his life, she would have yelled at him and made him stop playing days ago, and he'd still be alive. See what we do for you boys and you don't even thank us.

BUT THINK OF THE RANKING I COULD HAVE ON BF2! I COULD BE GENERAL BY NOW IF ONLY I COULD PLAY NON-STOP!

Asians are crazy, fucked up weirdos. I'm pretty sure he would have suffocated in a puddle of urine or some girl's buttcrack if this game hadn't killed him.

KNYTE said:
BUT THINK OF THE RANKING I COULD HAVE ON BF2! I COULD BE GENERAL BY NOW IF ONLY I COULD PLAY NON-STOP!

BUT YOU'D BE DEAD! Than where would Haylee and I be, huh? Ever think about that?

kiwi said:
BUT YOU'D BE DEAD! Than where would Haylee and I be, huh? Ever think about that?

Pfft, I ain't goin' out like some punk Korean kid. I got longevity baby, I could play BF2 for a month straight.

Sarcasmo said:
Good point. KNYTE, go play more BF2.

1806.jpg

Imagine what I'll do to you if you cross me...

*this post does not indicate any involvement by KNYTE or any of his subsidiaries, goons, henchmen, marks, tricks, pimps, players, hoes, ninjas, or other employees in the recent Utah truck explosion*