Thread I am switching shifts at my job.

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,759
I will now most likely be working 2pm to 1am monday-Friday and then 5 hours also on saturdays. I decided to switch shift because the union at my shop made it so that anything over 8 hours is time and a half and 2nd shift has all the overtime i can handle.

Since I will now be working 6 days a week and 55 hours, you people will see less of The Great & Wonderful Wickie :(

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
3700 a month! Wow that's an amazing amount of money. I can't even begin to visualise what life would be like earning such an enormous amount. I presume you only work 2 nights a week or something because that's what I'd be earning if I worked two nights a week. Of course I did used to work 3 or 4 but then I did earn several times what you do. In fact I've just converted your hourly rate to about $15. I can't believe you think you're boasting. What IS the going rate in a fast food outlet do you think? Surely it's not less than $15.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
3700 a month! Wow that's an amazing amount of money. I can't even begin to visualise what life would be like earning such an enormous amount. I presume you only work 2 nights a week or something because that's what I'd be earning if I worked two nights a week. Of course I did used to work 3 or 4 but then I did earn several times what you do. In fact I've just converted your hourly rate to about $15. I can't believe you think you're boasting. What IS the going rate in a truck stop do you think?

I already said im far from rich moron. i wasn't boasting i was just pointing out no way in hell would a fast food drive thru worker make that

Well if you're proud that you're earning more than a MCDonald's worker for your 60 hours then I guess that's all that matters. I'm just surprised that even unskilled labour gets only $15 an hour.

Well if you're proud that you're earning more than a MCDonald's worker for your 60 hours then I guess that's all that matters. I'm just surprised that even unskilled labour gets only $15 an hour.

lol you obviously know nothing about the us. 66 percent of Americans earn less than $41,000 a year. you're right i earn 15 an hour plus time and a half of overtime. The schedule I will be working has me making $44,000 a year.

Well funnily enough the average male earnings over here are exactly $44,000 and I must admit I've always had the impression that American salaries were higher than here. Females overall have a lower average earnings but far more of them work part time. Our average earnings are based on 45 hours as well so the hourly rates must be a lot higher too.

Well funnily enough the average male earnings over here are exactly $44,000 and I must admit I've always had the impression that American salaries were higher than here. Females overall have a lower average earnings but far more of them work part time. Our average earnings are based on 45 hours as well so the hourly rates must be a lot higher too.

Don't get me wrong I feel wages should be more in the us. We have so many people working min wage jobs at 30-40 hours a week that still need to be on welfare and cost us tax payers money.

3700 a month! Wow that's an amazing amount of money. I can't even begin to visualise what life would be like earning such an enormous amount. I presume you only work 2 nights a week or something because that's what I'd be earning if I worked two nights a week. Of course I did used to work 3 or 4 but then I did earn several times what you do. In fact I've just converted your hourly rate to about $15. I can't believe you think you're boasting. What IS the going rate in a fast food outlet do you think? Surely it's not less than $15.
Sometimes you are a complete asshole in an unfunny way.

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog and Domon
Since I will now be working 6 days a week and 55 hours, you people will see less of Wickie

QiRK0RZ.gif

mguvFSr.gif

nNcnvch.gif

nPoKVYH.gif

ZDw6txc.gif

a37kj1n.gif

CRk7DYT.gif

VbXAfhM.gif

489O4Dq.gif