Thread I am so bored all I can do is fart and people around me are sick of my nasty bass farts.

Dog Farting GIF by Red & Howling

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
🙃

Well that's different.

There was a kid in my HS who bragged about fucking his cat. Which, past WHY?, why brag about?

I was with a buddy of mine in maybe the 9th grade and we caught his cousin trying to fuck their dog. It was a little mutt, slightly bigger than a large cat.

Its name was Puddles. For some reason, I find that hilarious.

My neighbor called a few months ago wondering if I had an ideas how to handle a cat in heat, as one of hers suddenly went into heat (I think she was misdiagnosing what was happening) and she needed to calm it for her own mental health.

I nearly suggested Chuck’s “remedy”.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My neighbor called a few months ago wondering if I had an ideas how to handle a cat in heat, as one of hers suddenly went into heat (I think she was misdiagnosing what was happening) and she needed to calm it for her own mental health.

I nearly suggested Chuck’s “remedy”.

Remember, Chuck was a gentleman at heart. He took the cat out to dinner first.

Hey man if you never looked at animal pussy and figured hell it ain't that much different you're just not much of an animal person I guess. At least chuckchuckbobuck had the good sense to try to relieve her woes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant