How many emails in your inbox?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Just wondering everyones organizational scheme for their email.

i have about 4000 emails in my "to be sorted" folder and about 20+ other folders with misc. information for specific topics.

My team folder which is located on the server is limited to 1.5 gigs which is the need for my massively large PST files

how big is your epeni.. i mean PST file?

my archive PST file = 2+ gigs

How do I find the total number of emails in thunderbird? I don't see it anywhere. But to give you an idea I have 3 email messages total from the last 5 days in all 3 of my accounts, school, my site, and gmail. I'm not as cool as you. Far from 2 gigs, a little over one MB total.

djduquet said:
How do I find the total number of emails in thunderbird? I don't see it anywhere. But to give you an idea I have 3 email messages total from the last 5 days in all 3 of my accounts, school, my site, and gmail. I'm not as cool as you. Far from 2 gigs, a little over one MB total.

thats my work email .. personal email i might have... 500 archived and maybe 70-80 in my inbox ..

not at home to find out an exact number though

I have 194 messages in my inbox at the moment which is way more than I usually have. I have tons of folders I usually sort messages into after reading them. I often need to refer back to old work related e-mails later in the year so I tend to keep all of those fairly organized and purge really old ones every few years.

I'm pretty discriminatory about emails, so unless they're worth keeping long term I usually just delete them.

3568...I avg somewhere in the range of 400 emails a week...this is my work account and none of that is spam either

I get a lot of e-mail and I never sort it. Thank goodness for the search feature or I'd be screwed. I've used about 232 MB of my g-mail account and about the same in my yahoo. None of my e-mails are very big and are usually political in nature.