How close are you to other forum members? How often do you see each other?

i see shawn and amy about once a month and beerad a little more often since i started back at our old tuesday gig..

but i want to go party with waw(this is, as you say, non-gay) .. sounds like he doin' it big in the A.. and I LOVE atlanta.. considered moving there years ago.. mostly for the badass light-skinned chicks.. :heart:

I live about 1hr away from valve, though I've never met him. Other than him, no one else here I know. Over at the other forum, I've got a few friends that I know who post and see them every couple of months.

i see shawn and amy about once a month and beerad a little more often since i started back at our old tuesday gig..

but i want to go party with waw(this is, as you say, non-gay) .. sounds like he doin' it big in the A.. and I LOVE atlanta.. considered moving there years ago.. mostly for the badass light-skinned chicks.. :heart:

There are whiteys in Atlanta?

How's the scenery in Granite Falls? Based on the map and the name it sounds like it would be a pretty nice looking place. River, state park, lake, Mountain Loop Rd....

no discrimination, just personal taste.. i've dated women of all shades.. blondes, brunettes, short, tall, whatever..

i married a nice filipino woman.. I PREFER (but not limited to) women who are brown, even in the wintertime.. :heart:

i am white BTW.. lmao.. but certainly "multi-cultural".. fock, i'm a hip hop DJ.. whatcha expect.. :D