Hot Hooters...

Desslock said:
402929_rs.jpg
That URL strikes me as a christian agony aunts site.

If you spray hairspray on your nipple it will become erect and stay that way for hours.

Once my grandfather worked with a man who came into work one day complaining that he had gotten crabs from a hooker. My grandfather told the man to go home and put bengay on his privates and that would kill the crabs. Three days later the guy came into work and attacked my granddad yelling "You son of a bitch!!!" My grandfather just laughed at him. He figured that anyone who was stupid enough to put bengay on their penis deserves what they get. :)

What kind of doctor would do that to a woman? Christ, they should have their licenses revoked. Forever.

smileynev said:
whats a string implant?
polypropylene is implanted into the breast. It will then absorb fluid present and enlarge in size. I think they're restricted for women who only want outlandish breast sizes.

Sarcasmo said:
What kind of doctor would do that to a woman? Christ, they should have their licenses revoked. Forever.
It's not really an ethical argument though. If that's what the person wants, that's what they'll get. Same goes for people who have sex changes, while the surgeon may not agree with it, it's what he's getting paid to do. It is also possible to create a name for himself in the process.