Horrors of the Internet

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
I'm not really sure why I'm making this god-awful thread, other than that I've just hit a new horror high and wanted to share my misery.

So, what is the thing on the Internet that's scarred you the most to date?

Previously, for me, it was a site with a bunch of stories (which I dearly hope are fiction) about guys who try and get HIV, and then deliberately infect other guys with it. Complete with an accompanying forum for people who actually do such things.

But then, a few minutes ago, completely by accident, I stumbled on a site which had a video of some sort of bloody mass being removed from someone's body. Eh, I've seen worse. Then I noticed something. There were... pieces. And they looked sort of familiar. Like a miniature footOH GOD NO I DID NOT JUST WATCH A FUCKING ABORTION

I hate the Internet.

The Russian soldier vid ate my soul years ago. The most vile thing I have ever seen. At least half of me died that day.

Actually, I take that back... any animal abuse stuff freaks me the fuck out to no end... I can't sleep at night and get paranoid or something.

That's on the discovery channel sometimes.

Actually, STUFF ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL has freaked me out more than anything else.

1 guy 1 jar

This and some vid I saw before I knew any of you of a farmer and his wife performing cunnilingus on a pig before he screwed it. Ugh.

I sat watching vids w fly the other night while he reinstalled Office on my lappy and he insisted on showing lots of man secks. I'm open-minded and all, but I can only take so much of that.

This and some vid I saw before I knew any of you of a farmer and his wife performing cunnilingus on a pig before he screwed it. Ugh.

I sat watching vids w fly the other night while he reinstalled Office on my lappy and he insisted on showing lots of man secks. I'm open-minded and all, but I can only take so much of that.

homophobe.

the first time i saw goatse. after that i just expected everything on the internet to be fucked up.

I still say the first time I saw Tub Girl, I spent 10 minutes gagging, almost to the point of throwing up. Granted, it was like 2001, but still, the internet hadn't really gone full on retard yet by that point.