HOOPS

i knew that :) that's why the chance of the rockets winning is slim to none. possibility of watching with my dad is cool though... he often sang the national anthem at home games over the 90-96 years. grew up getting courtside seats to games!

I grew up getting courtside too! 92-07
RIP courtside tix :(
I can still get them with some working on it but I used to have them anytime I wanted

cannot believe both the rockets and the magic pulled it out to force game 7...crazy shiz...I would love if they both won game 7

Well, I'm hoping someone gives the Cav's some kind of challenge, otherwise my entire opnion of the east is that it's a conference full of shit.

If nuggets take either of the first 2 in LA, it's all over for the lakers. Period. I have a hard time seeing them (Denver) losing both there and going down 0-2, unless they somehow have lost their confidence and swagger over the past 4 days off.

I can't wait for tuesday.

Well, I'm hoping someone gives the Cav's some kind of challenge, otherwise my entire opnion of the east is that it's a conference full of sh*t.

If nuggets take either of the first 2 in LA, it's all over for the lakers. Period. I have a hard time seeing them (Denver) losing both there and going down 0-2, unless they somehow have lost their confidence and swagger over the past 4 days off.

I can't wait for tuesday.

Well if it makes you feel better, I think the Magic would give the Cavs a better run for their money than the Lakers would right now.

all the kobe vs. bron ads will be the biggest failure in advertising ever if one or both of them don't make it to the finals