Honey, this will be the last time I touch you...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I came across this little story while at work today. WTF is wrong with people?

Taken from the 'Corpus Christi Caller'

Woman gets note, finger in the mail
Police seek ex-boyfriend, who has moved to Spring

By adriana garza Caller-Times
June 27, 2006

A man believed to have mailed his severed finger to an ex-girlfriend in Corpus Christi has yet to be located by authorities.

A 32-year-old woman received the package containing the human finger and a letter from her ex-boyfriend at her apartment Friday.

Corpus Christi Police Capt. John Houston said the 34-year-old ex-boyfriend moved from Corpus Christi to Spring last week.

Police said authorities in Spring have been notified of the situation and provided with an address for the man, but have not been able to find him.

Authorities in Spring could not confirm the status of the search.

Police did not release the suspect's identity Monday.

Houston said an entire finger was severed, and police have been unable to identify which finger it is.

It isn't clear how the man severed the digit.

"It was a clean cut," Houston said. "It wasn't mangled."

The finger, Houston added, also looked as if it had been washed clean.

A letter enclosed with the finger read, "This is the last chance to touch you," police said.

The woman filed for an emergency protective order against the man last week, prior to receiving the package.

Houston said the woman now was seeking a full protective order.

Cmdr. Mike Walsh said there was a previous incident of family violence earlier this month between the couple. The man may face a Class A misdemeanor charge stemming from that incident.

Because the letter that accompanied the finger also contained threats against the woman, the man may face additional assault charges, police said.

Police also have informed the U.S. Postal Service inspector about the incident, Houston said.

Officials with the postal inspector's Houston office said they weren't immediately aware of how the office would handle such an incident, but would research the policy.

According to the postal service Web site, it is against the law to send threats through the mail.

Contact Adriana Garza at 886-3618 or HYPERLINK mailto:[email protected] [email protected]

That's what happens when you take two-parts psycho, one-part attention whore. Boo hoo dumbass, guess what, the world doesn't revolve around you and no, severing your finger and sending it through the mail isn't going to MAKE it so.

shawndavid said:
Absinthe makes a heart hang more heavily in one's chest. I would have gone with the ear, but I just got some new hoops and I'm big on symmetry.

You've thrown symmetry out the window anyway, but I agree with your choice. Your ears seem to be a major part of your life. Plus, "This is the last time I get to hear you" doesn't quite work as well as the whole touch thing.

mattcohn.com said:
That's what happens when you take two-parts psycho, one-part attention whore. Boo hoo dumbass, guess what, the world doesn't revolve around you and no, severing your finger and sending it through the mail isn't going to MAKE it so.
QFT!

What is WRoNG with this man???

I once had a guy lock me in his car and tell me he was doing it until I came to my senses becasue he "loved" me. Creepy. Never talked to him after that.

Candy said:
QFT!

What is WRoNG with this man???

I once had a guy lock me in his car and tell me he was doing it until I came to my senses becasue he "loved" me. Creepy. Never talked to him after that.

how do you get locked inside a car? cop car?

freaky indeed... i dont see how its a threat though..

That guy has more issues then everyone on this board put together.. and thats alot!!!

inline4 said:

That guy has more issues then everyone on this board put together.. and thats alot!!!

You making this post is funny.

ow. that's gotta hurt. sheesh, i whine when i get a paper cut. i guess i don't really love others, cause i am not willing to lose a digit over someone.

inline4 said:

Speak for yourself, homo. I'm perfectly normal.

*twitch*