Home Theatre PC, do you have one? Here's mine...

Exactly. There are some but I'm not impressed with them. I assume I'll have to make some sort of Jerry-rigged contraption to eventually be able to record HD shows/movies.

Depending on your cable provider, most or all of your cable channels may be coming unencrypted (with the obvious exception of HBO, Showtime, etc). Which means all you'd really need is a cheap QAM USB/PCI tuner...

I can tell you that Brighthouse in Tampa sends almost every channel down unencrypted. Even HD channels...

We are with Cox which is a subsidiary of Comcast, ummm I mean Xfinity. (Fucking retarded name)

I believe only their basic channels are unencrypted. I would also like to record PPV's which will certainly be encrypted.

comcast doesn't own cox. cox is it's own company. they're headquartered here in atlanta where oddly you cannot get cox cable

love might be a bit too strong of a description but I'd certainly hit it

000d6065c51b0aca9b732d.jpg

[ig]http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20090104/000d6065c51b0aca9b732d.jpg[/img]

Her husband was a part of one of the funniest Howard Stern shows ever. Possibly the funniest thing ever done on radio.

april fixes your car. I wouldn't let you near anything I own with a set of tools
:lol:

000d6065c51b0aca9b732d.jpg
She is fucking SLAMMIN for her age. 40s right? Sheesh I hope I look half as good at that age.
Her husband was a part of one of the funniest Howard Stern shows ever. Possibly the funniest thing ever done on radio.
Let the poison out.