Holy crap, I'm a huge nerd

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
So I just printed out the booking confirmation for my flights to and back from Canadia. I labelled them "There" and "Back again". Then I chuckled to myself and decided to make a thread on UF about nerdy things that nobody else appreciates.

My biggest hope for the upcoming year at work (besides getting a promotion/raise/car) is that my budget request for IDS will get approved :eek:

What have you guys done recently that made you stop and think "Holy crap, I'm a huge nerd"?

I'm a huge nerd too. Just the other day I read something on debian-user where someone made a crack about OpenBSD and lost it laughing. :(

Fat Burger said:
Wow, I was expecting at least a couple posts of "I don't get it" by now.

A bunch of nerds and one blond post here, how many "I don't get it"'s were you expecting? :lol:

I had someone scanning pages from "A Nerd In Shining Armor", and IM'ing them to me last night. bahahahaha, that might have been a clue.

Dunno if this qualifies, but someone is screwing around with the servers on another forum and someone asked what I meant when I said it 'ate my fsck'n post' :mad: