Holy crap, and I thought I was hungry...

Sarcasmo said:
If you think about it, all food (not counting rancid or rotting) is generally the same. It's made of the same earthly materials, and it's all biodegradable. Scientifically speaking horse intestine is no different than, say, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. At least, that's what I was telling myself at the time. :fly:

Similar to a natural casing hotdog I would think. It just sounds worse that it came from a horse.

Sarcasmo said:
If you think about it, all food (not counting rancid or rotting) is generally the same. It's made of the same earthly materials, and it's all biodegradable. Scientifically speaking horse intestine is no different than, say, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. At least, that's what I was telling myself at the time. :fly:

PB&J doesnt make your breath smell like shit tho.

fucking assholes releasing their queer fucking snakes into the wild

Fuck those faggots.

Coqui said:
Wrong forum
ugh, i'm just sick of these clowns buying snakes and stuff because it's the cool thing to do, then releasing them into the wild to fuck up nature.

I mean seriously, it's such bullshit they should be shot.

Fase said:
ugh, i'm just sick of these clowns buying snakes and stuff because it's the cool thing to do, then releasing them into the wild to fuck up nature.

I mean seriously, it's such bullshit they should be shot.

But the article is making it sound like it's a common occurence now. I agree you should do some research to make sure you can actually house said snake though.

Coqui said:
But the article is making it sound like it's a common occurence now. I agree you should do some research to make sure you can actually house said snake though.
I don't think it's common, I've known about people doing stuff like that for years. People do it with fish, bugs, etc. That's why some lakes now have parasites, and fish in them that are predatory decemating the native population. It only takes a few idiots to fuck up nature though.

Fase said:
I don't think it's common, I've known about people doing stuff like that for years. People do it with fish, bugs, etc. That's why some lakes now have parasites, and fish in them that are predatory decemating the native population. It only takes a few idiots to fuck up nature though.

Park biologist Skip Snow said he's documented 156 python captures in the last two years.

But I understand what you mean by that.