Holy crap, and I thought I was hungry...

This thread is now about the nastiest thing you've ever eaten.

Me: Tie between horse intestine and deep-fried cow brain. Horse intestine actually makes your breath smell like shit, which is rather horrifying and inescapable, unless you fill your mouth with either vodka or lemon juice, as I did (in both cases). And as you can imagine the taste is disturbing. Like a turd wrapped in steamed grass.

Deep-fried cow brain is....interesting. It becomes tough when you cook it, and the taste is something of a cross between chicken fried steak and beef fat. It was altogether disgusting, and the thought of what I was eating made me gag profusely.

Caviar, served on bread with about 1/2 inch thich layer of butter than those nasty little things piled on top. :barf:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Why on god's green earth would you willingly ingest horse intestine?

It's a "delicacy" in certain parts of the world. So I figured "How bad can it possibly be?" Pretty fucking bad, as it turns out.

I've had chitterlings or more commonly known as chitlins. They can be gross if not cleaned and cooked properly.

Sarcasmo said:
It's a "delicacy" in certain parts of the world. So I figured "How bad can it possibly be?" Pretty fucking bad, as it turns out.

Yea, but people also eat those fertilized, 25 year old eggs, that doesn't make it right (the name has escaped me at this precise moment).

kiwi said:
Yea, but people also eat those fertilized, 25 year old eggs, that doesn't make it right (the name has escaped me at this precise moment).

If you think about it, all food (not counting rancid or rotting) is generally the same. It's made of the same earthly materials, and it's all biodegradable. Scientifically speaking horse intestine is no different than, say, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. At least, that's what I was telling myself at the time. :fly:

I wonder if the snake and the gator had a bet going on whether or not the snake could do it, then it all went horribly wrong.