Holy Carp...

CletusJones said:
you have the rest of series?
that's all of my holographic horseface

but this is one of me last weekend.
Hi Miss holly! :heart:
entbaby20oe.jpg

Installing neon lights on the undercarrige of your car saves gas too.
The light projecting on the ground pushes the car up, making it lighter, thereby using less gas to push it along the ground.
I have a dozen bright green ones on order right now. Ill be gettin 100mpg before you know it.

Drool-Boy said:
Installing neon lights on the undercarrige of your car saves gas too.
The light projecting on the ground pushes the car up, making it lighter, thereby using less gas to push it along the ground.
I have a dozen bright green ones on order right now. Ill be gettin 100mpg before you know it.
If you put enough on the bike it can be like one of them speeders from Star Wars

fly said:
Im sure 'nev can tell you their exact name and the displacement of the engines.

Speederbikes?

I'm still boning up on their engineering schematics. Now, if you want to know about Tie fighters, well.....

dear sleeman,

you make it almost impossible for me to look at this board while at school.

thanks,
ie

CletusJones said:
I agree.

You know, she must have some kind of strict school or something, I look at the board all the time at work and never have any problems.

i go to the second most conservative school in the nation. (not that i am a conservative by any means) if i'm on my dept.s network they sometimes review what i look at. if they think it breaks the rules i can get kicked off and have to beg the dean to let me have my account back. i am pretty sure they have a no tranny policy.