hmmm... xbox 360 (platinum) for $360 shipped

Mine has never frozen. [knocks on wood]

NCAA 2007 comes out next month - w00t!

Oblivion looks sick as does NB Live & COD2. Plus, I have like 20 demos downloaded for free.

As far as noise goes, as Drool said, it isn't any louder tha a PC and you can't hear it when you're playing. I get so fucking blazed I can't hear anything but Skynyrd in my head or that song "Painted Black" by the Stones from the opening credits of "Tour of Duty" anyway.

shawndavid said:
Mine has never frozen. [knocks on wood]

NCAA 2007 comes out next month - w00t!

Oblivion looks sick as does NB Live & COD2. Plus, I have like 20 demos downloaded for free.

As far as noise goes, as Drool said, it isn't any louder tha a PC and you can't hear it when you're playing. I get so fucking blazed I can't hear anything but Skynyrd in my head or that song "Painted Black" by the Stones from the opening credits of "Tour of Duty" anyway.

battlefield 2 is glorious.

I tried Battlefield 2 on the 360, it is just not the same game without a keyboard, joystick, and mouse.

This has nothing to do with elitism. I love the 360 as a game console otherwise, Fight Night Round 3 ownz everyone's moms. Consoles are just NOT the ideal platform for quick paced, multi-player first person shooters.

KNYTE said:
I tried Battlefield 2 on the 360, it is just not the same game without a keyboard, joystick, and mouse.

This has nothing to do with elitism. I love the 360 as a game console otherwise, Fight Night Round 3 ownz everyone's moms. Consoles are just NOT the ideal platform for quick paced, multi-player first person shooters.

you're probably right, but I liked it a lot.

Halo, on the other hand, is a waste of time imo.

shawndavid said:

good times :lol: