Hi2u changing seasons

the other great thing about fall: "warming up" by the fireplace. ooooh :drool:

Couple of years ago, we went up to New England in February. We ended up staying in this B&B in New Hampshire. Nothing was better than coming out of the cold to their huge fireplace. Man I miss seasons. :(

Couple of years ago, we went up to New England in February. We ended up staying in this B&B in New Hampshire. Nothing was better than coming out of the cold to their huge fireplace. Man I miss seasons. :(

Yeah, nothing like hearing me complain about being cold constantly. :fly:

there is something just magical about the absolute reversal of sensation from being frigid to being blasted with that kind of intense heat. it also helps that a fireplace can really stimulate your other senses too, with the smell of the woodsmoke, the cracking of the flame, the bright orange glow, etc. It's so relaxing. i miss my norman rockwell winters :(

picture.php

Pic of Lemon Fresh's feet and another friend that does not post here, Scott in New Hampshire.

It was so cold here yesterday and last night, and our church still had the a/c on this morning. I had to take a hot shower and nap in the sunshine to warm up. My feet are actually still kind of cold, if I believed in socks, I would probably go put some on. Luckily, its just a little cold front this weekend and should warm back up to the 90's mid week.

april i see no pics of yours.

i HAVE to have seasons. i lived in mobile for long enough to understand that if i don't have seasons, it affects my spirit. :hs:

our trees haven't turned magical yet. it's just foreplay right now.