Hi my name is carlos and I want the aids!

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5939950/bug_chasers

Carlos nonchalantly asks whether his drink was made with whole or skim milk. He takes a moment to slurp on his grande Caffe Mocha in a crowded Starbucks, and then he gets back to explaining how much he wants HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. His eyes light up as he says that the actual moment of transmission, the instant he gets HIV, will be "the most erotic thing I can imagine." He seems like a typical thirty-two-year-old man, but, in fact, he has a secret life. Carlos is chasing the bug.

article is long and detailed but why the hell do people do this shit?

Why does he do it? To get attention.
I guess to display the ultimate form of rebellion.

I tell you to not stuck a loaded gun in your anus becasue it might go off and you find the fact that I told you no and that the danger of the gun going off is soo damn sexy that mr. 12 gauge sees a part of you that no man should.

In all honesty people like that should be executed. They are a danger to society. If contracting it is erotic, giving it to another will be erotic too.

People worry me. No only do you need to ask for ID to make sure someone is of age .. now you'll need to ask for their paperwork on their HIV status. What's next .. ID requirement for non-us citizens! :fly:

Me and the boyfriend went to the clinic and got tested together. I'm not taking a chance in that area.

646521331878c6.gif