Hi Dana!

A shunt is a tube implanted in the body. In the case of Dana, they needed to release pressure from excess fluid build up in the lining of the brain. It usually drains into the throat.

Yeah, my damn doctors warned me that there was a low probability I could have one of those horrible things after my surgery.

Fuck that all to hell. yesh.

Thank god I've got super human healing powers.

Yeah, my damn doctors warned me that there was a low probability I could have one of those horrible things after my surgery.

Fuck that all to hell. yesh.

Thank god I've got super human healing powers.
i used to work with a woman to claimed to have a shunt. she used to complain not by telling people that it was bothering her, but walking around with her head tilted at a ninety degree angle and getting offended if anyone asked what was wrong. this was also the same woman to claimed to be so allergic to fish that we couldn't even open a can of tuna on our entire floor for fear that she'd go into anaphlaxys.

i used to work with a woman to claimed to have a shunt. she used to complain not by telling people that it was bothering her, but walking around with her head tilted at a ninety degree angle and getting offended if anyone asked what was wrong. this was also the same woman to claimed to be so allergic to fish that we couldn't even open a can of tuna on our entire floor for fear that she'd go into anaphlaxys.

can you say Hypochondriac?

Wait, anaphalactic shock can be triggered by scent?

can you say Hypochondriac?
she was ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous.
Wait, anaphalactic shock can be triggered by scent?
according to her, it could be. according to the one person who worked in that office who knew something about immunology (moi), not so much. she just didn't like the smell and had a huge tantrum. i proved her wrong by saying that she wouldn't be able to walk down the street where we worked on fridays in lent because of the big fish frys, and there's no way she'd be able to go to any restaurant that served fish if that were the case. She just tilted her head and ignored me.

I'm quite sure he's still on the case.

..waiting for "Dana" to write him, back.

"BUT THERE ARE IMPOSTERS HERE!! CLICK ON THIS LINK! JUST ANSWER ME, DANA! I'M HERE TO HALP!"

For da sexy ladeez

29l1kc7.jpg