FYI Hey, new Doodz

Any of the new people like MMA?

I do! I'm seeing my first live event on Friday - a buddy of mine is fighting his second pro fight. Also, I'm super looking forward to seeing GSP-Condit, and the entire Fox card in December.

I do! I'm seeing my first live event on Friday - a buddy of mine is fighting his second pro fight. Also, I'm super looking forward to seeing GSP-Condit, and the entire Fox card in December.

I was just going to plug fightsforum.com

GSP/Condit is going to be awesome. GSP wants to come back with a finish, and Condit wasn't to rid himself of the "running man" title he acquired after his last fight with Diaz. (I personally thought he fought a great fight).

I'm counting on a finish in that fight.

Condit fought a smart fight by not getting sucked into Diaz's trap. I can see Condit catching GSP if he isn't careful, but otherwise, GSP should definitely take him down and look for subs.

Condit fought a smart fight by not getting sucked into Diaz's trap. I can see Condit catching GSP if he isn't careful, but otherwise, GSP should definitely take him down and look for subs.

I think Condit's jitz is better than GSP's. Plus he's dangerous off his back. If GSP does take this to the ground he need to be calculated.

I just hope GSP doesn't go back to fighting for points rather than a finish.