Hey mister

S

smileynev

... I'm looking for my puppy. Have you seen him? He's a little dog, a Jack Russel, and he goes by the name of Scraps. Can you help me find him?

S

smileynev

DirkPhoenix said:
Is Scraps a boy dog?
He is, or was. But my mom brought him to the dog doctor once. After that he was sad for like a week. He still humps my leg though.

S

smileynev

Drool-Boy said:
Oh yes, hes here in the back of my van little boy...I have some candy too...come on in...

Hershey's Kisses?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Sarcasmo said:
Yeah where the hell is he? And where's Theac?
Nev got a new desk at work. At the end of a hallway. he isnt even on AIM anymore. :(

Theac is taking a few weeks off again. Not sure if he has a real problem or is just being emo again.

I miss them both tho. :heart:

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
fly said:
Nev got a new desk at work. At the end of a hallway. he isnt even on AIM anymore. :(

Theac is taking a few weeks off again. Not sure if he has a real problem or is just being emo again.

I miss them both tho. :heart:

Theac takes life way too seriously. Jeebus. He's gonna have stroke at 35 if he keeps that up.

You can make me a mod. I'd perform my duties with refinement and dedication. Oh, and flair.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Sarcasmo said:
Theac takes life way too seriously. Jeebus. He's gonna have stroke at 35 if he keeps that up.

From the outside, it certainly seems that way anyway. I think he needs an opiate addiction...

You can make me a mod. I'd perform my duties with refinement and dedication. Oh, and flair.
:haaay: