Hey Fly. Very important thread for you to see.

That was the year the SEC was better than the Big10 right?

When the Big10 won 3 out of the 4 games against the SEC. Yeah.

I don't believe I was making any comment about the Big10, as much as I was about Ohio State and Florida.

If it takes away the sting to communistically spread the agony of the defeat over a slathering of teams, well, whatever you have to do to cope, we're there for you.

I don't believe I was making any comment about the Big10, as much as I was about Ohio State and Florida.

If it takes away the sting to communistically spread the agony of the defeat over a slathering of teams, well, whatever you have to do to cope, we're there for you.

I believe the chant after that game was SEC SEC SEC SEC

Hell, I don't even LIKE the Gay-tors.

But still - "Holy fuck, The gators just stomped all over the buckeyes.". Most commonly used sentence for 10 minutes in the US.

Hell, I don't even LIKE the Gay-tors.

But still - "Holy f*ck, The gators just stomped all over the buckeyes.". Most commonly used sentence for 10 minutes in the US.

I'm not denying we got our ass kicked in that game. But every other statement regarding the conferences were completely false.

I don't believe I made any statement about the conference.

Have you looked into if it's time for Aricept(tm) or not?

Just askin.

:fly:

Give us your best Wolverines yell on video and he'll let you back in. We want some Red Dawn feeling in it as well.

wolverines.jpg

I forgot to post about this one......but if I won't even get gas in TSUN, why would I yell like a weasel?