hey all you baby beaters

midge

Flaccid Member
Sep 25, 2009
Marklar
₥0
tell me about babies. i think i want to have one before i'm 30. how long did it take you to get pregnant? how awful was labour? when did you go back to work, if you went back? if you were married, how long were you married for before you decided to ride the baloney pony bareback? hmmmm? how much does baby shit cost? what size house do you need? and how many babies and how long between babies?

TICK TICK

hear that? that be my biological clock. :/

ON TOPIC.

that being said, it's retractable like those stupid dog leashes. i press a button and pyoom right back in business. sucker!

I bet fucking you is like getting it on in zero gravity while eating a sandwich and surfing Fark. Goddamn you turn me on. I just want to experience that.

how long did it take you to get pregnant?
Pregnant the 1st month trying with the 1st, took 6 months with the second, and we weren't trying with the third.

how awful was labour? bearable, but not something I want to do everyday (I had no medication).

when did you go back to work, if you went back? I didn't.

if you were married, how long were you married for before you decided to ride the baloney pony bareback? 9 months.

hmmmm? how much does baby shit cost? It can cost a lot, but they are babies and don't care if you spend 1500 on their crib or 50. You do need food and diapers and such, so maybe 50-100 a month on necessities depending on if you breastfeed or use formula and if you have to have name brand diapers.

what size house do you need? It's nice if the kid has their own room and doesn't have to share with you, they can share with siblings though and I encourage sibling room sharing.

and how many babies and how long between babies? 3, 2 1/2 years between 1 and 2, 14 months between 2 and 3. I do not recommend the 14 month route, the 2 1/2 years was easier.

Also, my son's mom got knocked up lickety split after she was introduced to my little tadpoles. We were together about 5 or 6 months before it happened. I tripped on some debris on the floor, perhaps a newspaper or some shoes, and put my dick in her and bam that was all it took.

Best thing that ever happened to either of us. Kids are completely awesome. Expensive, for sure, but nothing you won't be able to handle. Things tend to just fall into place on their own.

I've noticed that when women have their first kid they are very "ideal" about it. In other words, ideally they want to spend shitloads of money on tons of brand new, unnecessary stuff. By the second and third kids they realize how pointless that was and start to pick stuff up at garage sales and Goodwill.

How long did it take you to get pregnant? -A few months, not long.

How awful was labour? -Not bad the first time until the last couple of hours...second time was pretty much the same except it was just that last couple of hours...fast labor is highly overrated IMO, third time got a little bit of meds, but not nearly enough.

When did you go back to work, if you went back? -Didn't have to then...ahhh, the good ole' days!

How long were you married for before you decided to ride the baloney pony bareback? -Over a year, I was in no hurry to achieve mom status.

How much does baby shit cost? -Add up the formula, cost of diapers for catching the shit...oh, not what you meant? :p Can be a lot, or not all that much, depends on how much stuff you want-the baby doesn't really need much...place to sleep, a full tummy, diapers, you can get away with sleepers, onesies-I hope the inventor of those made a bundle, one of the best inventions in baby clothes!-blankets, don't need the fancy dresses and cute little outfits. Baby doesn't care what s/he is wearing as long as it's comfortable/warm enough/not overheated.

What size house do you need? -Again depends...whatever you needed before plus one more room for baby and stuff may be enough.

How many babies and how long between babies? -I had three, baby #1-four years-baby #2-four and a half years-baby #3 and that's it, I'm DONE! :fly:

Your vagina will thank you.

or your stomach. I'll go ahead and leave this here :fly:

picture.php