Here's one for FlamingGlory

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So Maybe I'm just out of the loop but I just heard about these weapons that have no mechanically moving parts at all. They stack rounds inside the barrel and fire them off electronically allowing for some insane rates of fire. Made by a company called metal storm.

Here's a pdf with lots of pics and info on this stuff.
http://www.metalstorm.com/clientupl...tal Storm Limited - AGM presentation loop.pdf

videos can be linked to from here
http://www.metalstorm.com/index.php?src=news&srctype=lister&category=Latest Video & Live Firings

I'm sure content will develop but at this point I just wanted to post it because it looked pretty :cool:

Yeah, I've never heard of this technology before. I saw on TV a couple of days ago they came out with a handgun that can fire 3 rounds before there is any recoil at all. Supposedly the new most powerful handgun in the world.

ERage said:
Yeah, I've never heard of this technology before. I saw on TV a couple of days ago they came out with a handgun that can fire 3 rounds before there is any recoil at all. Supposedly the new most powerful handgun in the world.

That is badass. So you can miss with three rounds as fast as you can with one.

pretty much, They way they were selling it is that it has the same stopping power as a large caliber round but you are firing 3 small ones in a burst with very little recoil. This makes it so you can fire this gun accurately with little expertise and still have the damage/stopping power of a hand canon.

:cool:

I bet you could technically buy one of those... Of course each HE round would cost over $200...

Drool-Boy said:
Well then better make sure you dont miss.Be a shame to waste a $200 bullet.
Grenade. That's a tax you have to pay on them, real HE grenades usually are about $70 + the tax. Strangely while you can buy HE you cant buy flashbangs.

FlamingGlory said:
Grenade. That's a tax you have to pay on them, real HE grenades usually are about $70 + the tax. Strangely while you can buy HE you cant buy flashbangs.

I buy them all the time and then I am like BOOOM HEADSHOT