Her name is Starbuck

:lol: So when are you bringing her over to meet her cousins?

maybe this weekend, I'm letting her get comfortable in her new home :p

Giving her the pill last night was much easier. I don't know if I just got lucky or she's getting comfortable but it went in and I was able to close her mouth before she spit it out.

Giving her the pill last night was much easier. I don't know if I just got lucky or she's getting comfortable but it went in and I was able to close her mouth before she spit it out.

Yeah I have a feeling when you get used to each other a little more, everything is going to be easier

:wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:

Best trick, but you probably already know. Get behind them, as they always wanna back up, then just push it into the throat completely avoiding the tongue.

plus Im taking her to the vet saturday morning so I want to get the all clear from the doc before having her meet other aminalz

so about that dinner party :lol:

Best trick, but you probably already know. Get behind them, as they always wanna back up, then just push it into the throat completely avoiding the tongue.

I wrap her up in a towel like a burrito. She's not a fan of people coming up behind her and reaching for her head. :o

After she takes the pill and I think she's swallowed it I let her go and just pet her for a bit so she knows everything's ok. Then she does the cutest damn thing; she'll put her face down into my elbow with her ears down and just lay there for about a minute until she starts purring from all the pettin'.

I wrap her up in a towel like a burrito. She's not a fan of people coming up behind her and reaching for her head. :o

After she takes the pill and I think she's swallowed it I let her go and just pet her for a bit so she knows everything's ok. Then she does the cutest damn thing; she'll put her face down into my elbow with her ears down and just lay there for about a minute until she starts purring from all the pettin'.

:heart: :fly: aaawww Flynavy is falling in looooooooveeeee

So now that you have had her for 24 hours. How is your luck holding up? :fly::p

:lol: That whole black cat thing is terrilble.

We went to the shelter and like.. more than 50% of the cats were black. They had kittens there, and every single kitten was black, they couldn't get rid of them. People think black cats are bad luck, but everyone wants a black lab. :( it's so very sad.

We went to the shelter and like.. more than 50% of the cats were black. They had kittens there, and every single kitten was black, they couldn't get rid of them. People think black cats are bad luck, but everyone wants a black lab. :( it's so very sad.

Unfortunately you will have people who are stupidstitious.

Maybe I didnt explain it right. Get on your knees and put her in between your knees, like you're going to ride her (or fuck her, whatever) and sit her on her butt. Pull her head back so that the pill will have a straight shot into the tummy. Crack her mouth open and put it in (past the tongue if you can). Works very quickly with no fighting and more importantly no trauma.

That's the best way I've found; the whole process will take less than 5 seconds. Works great with dogs too. Ape can attest to this.

The same problem is for dogs, they call it the black dog syndrome. There is article after article on google about it.

http://www.blackpearldogs.com/

Not sure why people rather have lighter colored animals. Hopefully its not an extension of some racial problems.

Maybe I didnt explain it right. Get on your knees and put her in between your knees, like you're going to ride her (or fuck her, whatever) and sit her on her butt. Pull her head back so that the pill will have a straight shot into the tummy. Crack her mouth open and put it in (past the tongue if you can). Works very quickly with no fighting and more importantly no trauma.

That's the best way I've found; the whole process will take less than 5 seconds. Works great with dogs too. Ape can attest to this.

I know what you're saying, it's just that she really doesn't like anyone coming up from behind :o I gave it a try because that's how the girl as Save-a-Pet said she did it but she freaked out.

Wrapping her up and cradling her seems to make her less scared. It takes longer but she doesn't seem as scared of me this way.